Do Possibilities Exist or Is There Just One Possible Future?
- QM Shows Alternative Possibilities Do Exist, But Their Existential Status Is Complicated
- What Becomes Of Possibilities That Are Not Actualized?
- Jean-Paul Sartre said they become "nothingness."
- Would Hugh Everett give them their own universes?
- Without Possibilities, No New Information Can Be Created.
- Claude Shannon's information theory requires multiple messages,
or there is no information, there are no "surprises."
- In quantum mechanics, a Pauli measurement of the first kind
generates no information. The second kind generates possibilities.